Monday 28 March 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ingrid and Queen Ingrid.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 March 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 28 March 1910 ?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- Saint Malchus
- Saint Priscus
- Queen Ingrid: of Denmark (d. 2000).
- Ingrid : Swedish princess by birth and Queen of Denmark from 1947 until 1972 as the wife of King Frederick IX.
- Frederick Adams: Jr.
- Jimmie Dodd: American actor and singer (d. 1964).
- Ingrid of: Ingrid of Sweden (d. 2000).
- Edouard Judas Colonne: French violinist (Born 1838).
- David Josiah Brewer: U.
- Edouard [Judas] Colonne French violinist/conductor: dies.
- 1st seaplane, takes off from water at Martinques France (Henri Fabre)
- Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Stop Your Ticklin', Jock - Harry Lauder
- Sadie Salome (Go Home) - Bob Roberts
- Moose March - Vess Ossman