Sunday 27 March 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Miguel Mujica Gallo and Rudi Ball.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1910 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Rudi Ball: Germany -- Jewish ice hockey star (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Miguel Mujica Gallo: Peruvian businessman and diplomat.
- Hugh Nibley: American historian author and academic (d. 2005).
- Ai Qing: Chinese poet and author (d. 1996).
- Raimund Schelcher: Tanzanian-German actor (d. 1972).
- A fire during a barn-dance in Okoritofulpos, Hungary, kills 312.
- A fire during a barn-dance in Ököritófülpös, Hungary kills 312.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson