Tuesday 12 February 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Agustin Gonzalez Acilu and Donald Kingsbury.
Arsenal, directed by Aleksandr Dovzhenko, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 February 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1929!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1929 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Agustin Gonzalez Acilu: Composer.
- Donald Kingsbury: American-Canadian mathematician academic and author.
- Karst Leemburg wins Dutch 11 cities skate (11:30).