Tuesday 12 February 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Agustin Gonzalez Acilu and Donald Kingsbury.
The Loves of Casanova, directed by Alexandre Volkoff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Roper's Row by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1929!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1929 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Agustin Gonzalez Acilu: Composer.
- Donald Kingsbury: American-Canadian mathematician academic and author.
- Karst Leemburg wins Dutch 11 cities skate (11:30).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?