Sunday 13 February 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerry Wolman and Harry Wich.
Hills of Kentucky, directed by Howard Bretherton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 February 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1927 ?
- Gerry Wolman: American entrepreneur and millionaire who eventually went bankrupt.
- Harry Wich: Dutch set designer.
- Jim Brideweser: American baseball player, a right-handed shortstop who played with the New York Yankees, Baltimore Orioles, Chicago White Sox, and Detroit Tigers between 1951 and 1956.
- William Thieulin: France sport Champion.
- Brooks Adams: American historian and a critic of capitalism.
- Uprising against Portuguese regime of General Carmona defeated.