Sunday 13 February 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerry Wolman and Harry Wich.
It, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while Doomsday by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1927 ?
- Gerry Wolman: American entrepreneur and millionaire who eventually went bankrupt.
- Harry Wich: Dutch set designer.
- Jim Brideweser: American baseball player, a right-handed shortstop who played with the New York Yankees, Baltimore Orioles, Chicago White Sox, and Detroit Tigers between 1951 and 1956.
- William Thieulin: France sport Champion.
- Brooks Adams: American historian and a critic of capitalism.
- Uprising against Portuguese regime of General Carmona defeated.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?