Monday 7 February 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Juliette Gréco and Merrill Womach.
The War Horse, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while The Plutocrat by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1927 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Juliette Gréco: French singer, onscreen from the '40s as a leading lady in films that include "The Sun Also Rises," "Bonjour Tristesse," "The Night of the Generals" and more.
- Merrill Womach: American gospel singer and performer who sings the praises of the Lord with a strong four-octave voice who has done over 125 concerts in all parts of the country.
- John Buller: Composer.
- Patsy Swayze: American film choreographer, dancer, and dance instructor.
- Juliette Greco: French singer and actor.
- Vladimir Kuts: Ukrainian-born Soviet distance runner (Born 1927).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?