Friday 4 February 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1927). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Pierre Decourt and Arthur Cohn.
Rubber Tires, directed by Alan Hale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1927 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Jean-Pierre Decourt
- Arthur Cohn: Producer.
- Rolf Landauer: American physicist and electrical engineer (Born 1927).
- A Ponrajah: Sri Lankan engineer (d. 1986).
- Thomas Linnemann Laub: Composer, dies at 74.
- KGA-AM in Spokane WA begins radio transmissions