Friday 11 February 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Sénéchal and Heinz Eppler.
It, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while Sorrell and Son by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1927 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Michel Sénéchal: French tenor, particularly associated with French and Italian character roles in a repertory ranging from Baroque to contemporary works.
- Heinz Eppler: Germany Actor.
- Sinclair Stevens: Canadian businessman lawyer and politician.
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Beatrix Loughran.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?