Thursday 10 February 1927
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1927). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leontyne Price and Geneviève Laurens.
Hills of Kentucky, directed by Howard Bretherton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1927 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Leontyne Price: American opera singer whose ethereal voice is a soprano like none other.
- Geneviève Laurens
- Viscount Cowdray: British financier / multi-millionaire.
- Genevieve Laurens: French female artist.
- Leontyne Mary Violet Price in Laurel: Mississippi, USA; opera soprano (Porgy and Bess).
- Brian Priestman: English conductor and educator (d. 2014).
- Jakov Lind: German / British author (Counting My Footsteps).
- Nigel Bagnall: British field marshal.
- President Coolidge asks for 2nd disarmament conference
- US President Calvin Coolidge asks for second disarmament conference.