Saturday 13 January 2007US date format: 1/13/2007, UK date format: 13/1/2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
In UK A Moment Like This by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Savages, directed by Tamara Jenkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Life And Times Of The Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Acorralada.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cruis'n or Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 2007!
Which were the important events of 13 January 2007 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 January
- The Greek ship ''Server'' breaks in half off the Norwegian coast, releasing over 200 tons of crude oil.
- War in Somalia: Martial law is declared in Somalia. (BBC)
- The energy dispute between Russia and Belarus is resolved after about 10 hours of negotiations between Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov and his Belarusian counterpart, Sergey Sidorsky. (BBC)
- A major earthquake measuring approximately 8.2 magnitude occurs in the north-western Pacific Ocean at 04:23:20 UTC. A tsunami is detected and a warning is issued for Russia, Japan, Marcus Island, Wake Island, Midway Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Marshall Islands, Taiwan, Yap, Pohnpei, and Chuuk. (Japan Meteorological Agency)
- 10 former members of the Nazi SS are sentenced ''in absentia'' to life imprisonment for their role in the Marzabotto massacre, the worst massacre in Italy during World War II. (BBC)
- 20 people are killed in severe storms in Sangihe, Indonesia. ( The Jakarta Post)
Sport Games on 13 January 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Empoli - Parma : 2 - 0
- Torino - Inter : 1 - 3
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Espanol - Barcelona : 3 - 1
- Valencia - Levante : 3 - 0
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Alaves - Lorca : 3 - 1
- Albacete - Valladolid : 0 - 2
- Castellon - Elche : 1 - 2
- Las Palmas - Ciudad de Murcia : 0 - 1
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Auxerre - Sochaux : 1 - 0
- Bordeaux - Lorient : 1 - 1
- Le Mans - Troyes : 2 - 0
- Lens - Lille : 1 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Beyonce - Irreplaceable
- Ciara - Promise
- I Wanna Love You - Akon Featuring Snoop Dogg
- You - Lloyd Featuring Lil Wayne
- Jim Jones - We Fly High
- My Love - Justin Timberlake Featuring T.I.
- Shortie Like Mine - Bow Wow Featuring Chris Brown & Johnta Austin
- Unk - Walk It Out
- Make It Rain - Fat Joe Featuring Lil Wayne
- Poppin' - Chris Brown Featuring Jay Biz
Top #10 Latin songs
- Bendita Tu Luz - Mana
- Tu Recuerdo - Ricky Martin Featuring La Mari De Chambao Y Tommy Torres
- Ser O Parecer - RBD
- Pam Pam - Wisin & Yandel
- Antes De Que Te Vayas - Marco Antonio Solis
- Dime (Tell Me) - Pitbull Featuring Frankie J & Ken-Y
- Dime Quien Es - Los Rieleros del Norte
- Chiquilla - A.B. Quintanilla III Presents Kumbia All Starz
- Ni Una Sola Palabra - Paulina Rubio
- Me Matas - RKM & Ken-Y
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Stocks rallied despite uncertainty, suggesting investor optimism, in part because of acceleration of the sustained fall in energy prices. [..]
After six years of trying to build an online music service, AOL agreed to sell its AOL Music Now to Napster for $15 million. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?