Tuesday 13 July 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Constantinescu and David Branson.
The Man in the Moon, directed by tienne Arnaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while Katrine Elinor by Macartney Lane was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1909!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1909 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- David Branson: Composer.
- Paul Constantinescu: Composer.
- Washington Castro: Composer.
- André Mauric: French naval architect who had a prolific career focused primarily on the creation of racing prototypes.
- Lucienne Russac-Clairefond: France Painter.
- Raymond Paruit: Epinal Military man.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?