Saturday 3 July 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucy Kroll and Stavros Niachos.
Salome Mad, directed by Theo Bouwmeester, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1909!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1909 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Lucy Kroll: Entertainment agent.
- Stavros Niachos: Greece -- Shipping magnate (Those Fabulous Greeks).
- Earl L: Butz US Secretary of Agriculture (1971-76); a real Butz.
- Pierre Guiral: French educator, a secondary school teacher then university professor, 1947-'55.
- Stavros Niarchos: Greek entrepreneur who was an international shipping magnate, as well as an art collector.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 July 1909
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?