Friday 23 July 1909
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Phil Andros and John William Finn.
Psyche, directed by Posing Productions, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1909!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1909 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Phil Andros: American writer, a gay pornographer, a tattoo artist and a literate and good looking hustler.
- John William Finn: American WWII Medal of Honor recieptant (d. 2010).
- John Finn: American lieutenant Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2010).