Sunday 13 May 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen Byrne .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Killer by Adamski was in the top 5 hits.
Bird on a Wire, directed by John Badham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Answers with Bayless Conley.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battletech: The Crescent Hawks' Revenge or DragonStrike.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1990!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1990 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Stephen Byrne: Irish vlogger and television personality, who presents "TwoTube" on RTÉ Two.
- Venedikt Jerofejev: Russian writer, dies.
- Change in the Heir closes at Edison Theater NYC after 16 performances
- Dottie Mochrie wins LPGA Crestar Golf Classic.
- In the Philippines, gunmen kill two United States Air Force airmen near Clark Air Base on the eve of talks between the Philippines and the United States over the future of American military bases in the Philippines.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?