Saturday 12 May 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 12, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Florent Amodio and Sierra Dallas.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Killer by Adamski was in the top 5 hits.
King of New York, directed by Abel Ferrara, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Barbarians At The Gate by Bryan Burrough and John Helyar was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Inferno or Cratermaze.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 May 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1990!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1990 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
- Florent Amodio: French-born Brazilian figure ice skater, adopted by Yves and Nadia Amodio when he was 1 month old.
- Sierra Dallas: Vine Star.
- Etika : YouTube Star.
- Jacory Harris: American football player.
- Jamie Perkins: YouTube Star.
- Chen Kenmin: Japanese chef (Born 1912).
- 3rd time Saturday Night Live uses time delay (Andrew Dice Clay hosts)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Howard Hewett - Show Me
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- All Over You (From "Def By Temptation") - Freddie Jackson
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Soul II Soul - Get A Life
- Janet Jackson - Alright
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Always And Forever - Whistle
- Good Girls - Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Flor Dormida - Luis Angel
- Ni Tu Ni Ella - Alvaro Torres
- Kaoma - Dancando Lambada
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Tesoro Mio - Guillermo Davila/Kiara
- Gipsy Kings - Volare
- Marisela - Amarte Es Genial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?