Monday 14 May 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Gage and Sasha Spielberg.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Vogue by Madonna.
In UK Killer by Adamski was in the top 5 hits.
Bird on a Wire, directed by John Badham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Answers with Bayless Conley.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aerial Assault or Armor Alley.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1990!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1990 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Alexander Gage: American noted family, the second grandchild of Nevada Governor Kay Orr, the son of Jim and Suzanne Orr Gage.
- Sasha Spielberg: American noted family, the daughter of actress Kate Capshaw and her companion, director Steven Spielberg.
- Blaine Gibson: Film Producer.
- Chloe Lewis: Reality Star.
- Janelle Ginestra: Dancer.
- Amber Portwood: Reality Star
- Olga Ikonnikova: Estonian figure skater
- Emily Samuelson: American ice dancer
- Andre Ameller: Composer, dies at 78.
- Dow Jones Average hits a record 2,821.53
- 46th time opposing pitchers hit homerun, Valenzuela (Los Angeles Dodgers)/Gross (Montreal Expos).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 May 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?