Thursday 14 December 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 14, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luciano Bianciardi and Charley Trippi.
The Making of a Man, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 December 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1922!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1922 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Charley Trippi: NFL halfback (Chicago Cardinals).
- Luciano Bianciardi: Italian author, librarian, translator, novelist.
- Oscar Brauer Herrera: Mexican politician, who during the government of Luis Echeverria Alvarez served as Secretary of Agriculture between 1974 and 1976.
- Roger Poudonson: Arras Politician.
- Nikolay Basov: Russian physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2001).
- Don Hewitt: television news producer & director; creator of 60 Minutes (Born 1922).
- J Spurrier: American sergeant Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1984).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Peerless Quartet
- The Dixie Highway - Aileen Stanley