Tuesday 5 December 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 5, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benjamin Creme and Francis Bouygues.
The Making of a Man, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 December 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 December 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 December 1922 ?
- Thailand - The King's Birthday, National Day, Father's Day
- Day of the Ninja
- Austria - Krampus
- Also see December 5 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - formerly: Saint Sabas
- Roman festivals - Faunalia celebrated in honor of Faunus (according to Horace, Odes 3.18)
- Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK - Saint Nicholas Eve (whom Dutch speakers call Sinterklaas, which became in other languages Santa Claus)
- Benjamin Creme: Scottish metaphysician and author of "Reappearance of the Christ" and "Messages from Matreya.
- Francis Bouygues: French entrepreneur, father of Martin Bouygues.
- Widmer Milandri: Italy sport Champion.
- Casey Ribicoff: American philanthropist (d. 2011).
- The British Parliament enacts the Irish Free State Constitution Act, by which it legally sanctions the new Constitution of the Irish Free State.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Say it While Dancing - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Good Mornin' - Nora Bayes