Monday 4 December 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gérard Philipe and Gerard Philipe.
The Making of a Man, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1922 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Gérard Philipe: French actor on stage and film and a film director.
- Henry Grunwald: Diplomat.
- Gerard Philipe: Cannes, France -- Actor (Caligula, Le Diable au Corps).
- Abel Boutin-Desvignes: France sport Champion.
- Gerard Philippe: France Actor.
- Roger Mognard: Fourchambault Military man.
- Lucille Atcherson, becomes 1st woman legation sect-US foreign service
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Say it While Dancing - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Good Mornin' - Nora Bayes