Monday May 14, 1906
US date format: 5/14/1906, UK date format: 14/5/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 14, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hastings Kamuzu and James Flavin.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 14, 1906?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- See more
- Flagpole at the Chicago White Sox ballpark breaks during pennant-raising.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 14, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley - Good-Bye, Sweetheart, Good-Bye