Thursday 14 May 1908US date format: 5/14/1908, UK date format: 14/5/1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 14, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Betty Jeffrey .
Hide and Seek, directed by John Polson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 May 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1908!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1908 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Betty Jeffrey: Australian nurse and author (d. 2000).
- 1st passenger flight in an airplane
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Glow-Worm - Victor Orchestra
- Jimmie and Maggie at The Merry Widow - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- My Gal Irene - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan