Monday 15 December 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Willoch and Ida Haendel.
Janice Meredith, directed by E. Mason Hopper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
while The Little French Girl by Anne Douglas Sedgwick was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 1924!
Which were the important events of 15 December 1924 ?
- Ida Haendel: Polish violinist / author (Woman with Violin).
- Jan Willoch: Norwegian factory owner, proponent of the riksmål variety of the Norwegian language, and politician of the Conservative Party.
- Michel Pistor: Metz physician.
- Frank Olver: English-American mathematician and academic (d. 2013).
- Ruhi Sarıalp: Turkish triple jumper and educator (d. 2001).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Pal That I Loved (Stole the Gal That I Loved) - Vernon Dalhart
- I Want to Be Happy - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Somebody Loves Me - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Adoring You - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?