Saturday 20 December 1924
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Errol John and Ingeborg E A "Inge" Beekman.
Peter Pan, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 December 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1924!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1924 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- Errol John: Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago -- Actor (PT-109, Assault on a Queen).
- Ingeborg E A "Inge" Beekman: Actress (Horizon).
- Charlie Callas in Brooklyn: New York, USA; comedian/actor (High Anxiety, Hysterical).
- Judy LaMarsh: Canadian soldier lawyer and politician 42nd Secretary of State for Canada (d. 1980).
- Adolf Hitler freed from jail early
- Hitler: is released from Landsberg Prison
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Paul Specht & His Hotel Alamac Orchestra
- Doodle-Doo-Doo - Eddie Cantor