Saturday 20 December 1924
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 20, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Errol John and Ingeborg E A "Inge" Beekman.
Peter Pan, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 December 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1924!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1924 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- Errol John: Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago -- Actor (PT-109, Assault on a Queen).
- Ingeborg E A "Inge" Beekman: Actress (Horizon).
- Charlie Callas in Brooklyn: New York, USA; comedian/actor (High Anxiety, Hysterical).
- Judy LaMarsh: Canadian soldier lawyer and politician 42nd Secretary of State for Canada (d. 1980).
- Adolf Hitler freed from jail early
- Hitler: is released from Landsberg Prison
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Paul Specht & His Hotel Alamac Orchestra
- Doodle-Doo-Doo - Eddie Cantor