Wednesday 3 December 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Backus and Ralph Regula.
The White Sheep, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1924!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1924 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Ralph Regula: Politician.
- John Backus: American computer scientist (Born 1924).
- F. Sionil Jose: Writer.
- John Backus: inventor (FORTRAN computer language).
- Francisco Sionil Jose: Filipino novelist, Philippine National Artist for Literature.
- Fred Taylor: American baseball player, a left-hiting/right-throwing first baseman with the Washington Senators from 1950-1952.
- Wiel Coerver: Dutch footballer and manager (d. 2011).
- F José: Filipino journalist and author.
- Roberto Mieres: Argentinian race car driver and sailor (d. 2012).
- John Winter: Australian high jumper (d. 2007).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Song of Songs - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Some Other Day, Some Other Girl - Isham Jones & His Orchestra