Saturday 16 May 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willy Schneider and Ugo La Malfa.
Kôbe kankanshiki jikkyô, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 May 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 May 1903 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
- Willy Schneider: Austrian medium known with his younger brother, Rudi, for trance phenomena involving materialization and telekinesis.
- Ugo La Malfa: Italian politician, and an important leader in the Italian Republican Party.
- Henri Lhote: French author, explorer and ethnographer, an expert on prehistoric cave art who described and is credited with the discovery of important cave paintings on the edge of the Sahara desert.
- Eduard Rappoldi composer: dies at age 72.
- 1st transcontinental motorcycle trip begins at SF (George Wymann)
- George Wyman makes 1st motorcycle trip across the US
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dear Old Girl - J.W. Myers
- Heidelberg - Harry Macdonough