Saturday 16 May 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ugo La Malfa and Henri Lhote.
while Gordon Keith by Thomas Nelson Page was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 May 1903 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
- Ugo La Malfa: Italian politician, and an important leader in the Italian Republican Party.
- Henri Lhote: French author, explorer and ethnographer, an expert on prehistoric cave art who described and is credited with the discovery of important cave paintings on the edge of the Sahara desert.
- Willy Schneider: Austrian medium known with his younger brother, Rudi, for trance phenomena involving materialization and telekinesis.
- Eduard Rappoldi composer: dies at age 72.
- 1st transcontinental motorcycle trip begins at SF (George Wymann)
- George Wyman makes 1st motorcycle trip across the US
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dear Old Girl - J.W. Myers
- Heidelberg - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?