Saturday 2 May 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 2, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benjamin Spock and Oivin Fjeldstad.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Will Vinton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1903 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Benjamin Spock: American pediatric physician and author of a best selling child care book.
- Oivin Fjeldstad: composer.
- Pierre O'Neill: Lorient Military man.
- 29th Kentucky Derby: Hal Booker aboard Judge Himes wins in 2:09.