Wednesday 27 May 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Misfortune Never Comes Alone, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1903 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 May
- 37th Belmont Stakes: John Bullman aboard Africander wins in 2:21.75.
- Queen Wilhelmina opens Berlages Merchants bureau in Amsterdam.