Saturday 30 May 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gopi Krishna and Pandit Krishna.
Misfortune Never Comes Alone, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1903!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1903 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Gopi Krishna
- Ray Howard-Jones: artist.
- Pandit Krishna: East Indian Kundalini researcher and author.
- Roger Benard: Romorantin Military man.
- Countee Cullen: American poet (Black Christ, One Way to Heaven), dies in New York City, New York at age 42.
- 28th Preakness: W Gannon aboard Flocarline wins in 1:44.8.