Monday 4 May 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anna and Luther Adler New York City.
while Lovey Mary by Alice Hegan Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 4 May 1903 ?
- Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" pun on "May the force be with you"
- Republic of China - Literary Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- International Firefighters' Day.
- Saint Ladislaus of Gielnow
- People's Republic of China - Youth Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- Blessed Catherine of Park
- Saint Judas Cyriacus
- Saint Florian
- Saint Godehard
- Saint Monica of Hippo (d. 387)
- Saint Ethelred
- Saint Silvianus
- Saint Titianus
- Saint Willerik
- Saint John Houghton, Saint Robert Lawrence, Saint Augustine Webster, Saint Richard Reynolds, and Saint John Hale; all put to death in 1535.
- Saint Malou
- The Netherlands - Remembrance of the Dead.
- Luther Adler New York City: New York; actor (Dr Bernard Altman-The Psychiatrist).
- Anna : German royalty, the seventh and youngest child of Frederick Augustus III of Saxony and his wife Archduchess Luise of Austria, Princess of Tuscany.
- Jean Castan: Alban physician.
- Jean Florentin: Marseille EXecutives.
- Luther Adler: American actor (Dr Bernard Altman - The Psychiatrist), dies at age 81 (born 1903).
- Gotse Delchev a revolutionary from the Balkans: leader of the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization (Born 1872).
- The leading Macedonian Bulgarian revolutionary Gotse Delchev is killed in a skirmish with the Turkish army.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Two Eyes of Blue - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?