Saturday 23 May 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Reisch and Pierre Herbart.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Will Vinton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1903 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Walter Reisch: United States -- Screenwriter (Ninotchka, Gaslight, Titanic).
- Pierre Herbart: France Writer.
- Etienne Ballet: Neufchateau Journalist.
- 1st automobile trip across US from SF to NY, ended April 1
- 1st direct primary election law in US adopted, by Wisconsin