Sunday 18 April 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 18, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kim Stone and Sylvie Abraham.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Elephant Walk, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not as a Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching That's My Boy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 April 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1954 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Kim Stone: Bassist (Spyro Gyra-Morning Dance).
- Sylvie Abraham: French cosmetic surgeon.
- Robert Greenberg: American pianist and composer.
- Colonel Nasser seizes power and becomes Prime Minister of Egypt
- Louise Suggs wins LPGA Babe Didrikson-Zaharias Golf Open.
- Gamal Abdal Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?