Sunday 18 December 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Romeo LeBlanc and Desire Lacroix.
Chicago, directed by Frank Urson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while Sorrell and Son by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1927!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1927 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
- Romeo LeBlanc: 25th Governor General of Canada (d. 2009).
- Desire Lacroix: France sport Champion.
- Ramsey Clark: American lawyer and politician 66th United States Attorney General.
- Roméo LeBlanc: Canadian journalist and politician 25th Governor General of Canada (d. 2009).
- Ram Prasad Bismil: Indian Revolutionary (Born 1897).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?