Monday 19 December 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Guers and Helen Huber.
Chicago, directed by Frank Urson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
while Jalna by Mazo de la Roche was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1927!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1927 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Paul Guers: Tours Actor.
- Helen Huber: American pro astrologer.
- André Gaillard: French comedian and actor, who joined with Teddy Vrignault to form 'Les Frères ennemis,' a popular duo in the 1960s and 1970s in France.
- Greiner : American skilled craftsman, the father of missing 13-year-old boy.
- Thomas Manterola: France sport Champion.
- James Booth: English actor and screenwriter (d. 2005).
- Ashfaqulla Khan: Indian independence movement figure (Born 1900).
- 3 Indian Revolutionaries viz Pandit Ram Prasad Bismil, Thakur Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan were executed by the British Empire 4th Rajendra Nath Lahiri had been executed two day's before i.e. on December 17
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?