Saturday 18 November 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 18, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luis Somoza Debayle and Marjorie Gestring.
Tess of the Storm Country, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1922 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Luis Somoza Debayle: 70th President of Nicaragua (d. 1967).
- Marjorie Gestring: United States -- Springboard diver (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Viktor Afanasiev: Editor (Pravda).
- Luis Debayle: Nicaraguan politician 70th President of Nicaragua (d. 1967).
- Marcel Proust: French writer classified as one of the greatest French novelists of the 1900's.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Georgette - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Three O'clock in the Morning