Wednesday 19 December 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 19, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cyril de Rouvre and Jean-Patrick Capdevielle.
Scarlet Street, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 December 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1945!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1945 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cyril de Rouvre
- Jean-Patrick Capdevielle: French singer-songwriter, guitarist and video director, whose music combines American and English influences.
- Art Kusnyer: American athlete, a right handed baseball player, debut 9/21/1970.
- Guy Wildenstein: French billionaire, businessman, art dealer and racehorse owner and breeder.
- John McEuen: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band).
- Elaine Joyce: American actress and dancer.
- Laurence Hirsch: American executive and CEO of Centex Homes, Inc.
- Elaine Joyce in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; actress (City of Angels, Mr Merlin).
- Austrian Republic re-establishes.