Saturday 19 February 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Penny Zavichas and Rene Munoz.
A Yank at Oxford, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while The Citadel by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1938!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1938 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Penny Zavichas: LPGA golfer.
- Rene Munoz: Cuban-born Mexican actor and screenwriter (d. 2000).
- Bernard Tarrazi: French architect and author of the book "Toits du monde" (Roofs of the world).
- Rika Zaraï: Israeli singer and writer, she had a successfull career in Europe, in several languages, and popularized Israeli classic songs.
- Choekyi Gyaltsen: 10th Panchen Lama, Tibetan religious figure (Born 1938).
- Dutch Mason: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006)
- René Muñoz: Cuban-Mexican actor and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- Soviet arctic ice research station North Pole 1 evacuated, Denmark.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?