Thursday 10 February 1938
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Gillett and Bob Francis.
Bringing Up Baby, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while All This, and Heaven Too by Rachel Field was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Comedy Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1938!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 February 1938 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Roy Gillett: British pro astrologer and author, credits on radio and TV 1979-1990.
- Bob Francis: American night club singer who performed on Canadian TV.
- Maurice Agnelet: French lawyer and criminal, convicted on 11 April 2014 of the murder of his lover Agnes Le Roux, whereabouts unknown since 26 October 1977.
- King Carol II of Romania drives out dictator Goga.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?