Friday 25 February 1938
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Diane Baker and Herb Elliott.
Child Bride, directed by Harry J. Revier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while All This, and Heaven Too by Rachel Field was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1938!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 February 1938 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Diane Baker: American actor, primarily in film and on television, she supplied talent and a sophisticated look to the Twentieth Century Fox studios during her contract years beginning in 1959.
- Herb Elliott: Australian field and track star, a runner who broke the four-minute mile record on 8/06/1958 in Dublin, Ireland with a time of three minutes and 54 seconds.
- Diane Baker in Hollywood: California, USA; actress (Diary of Anne Frank, Marnie).
- Farokh Engineer: Indian cricketer and referee.
- British Lord Halifax becomes Foreign Minister.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?