Saturday January 19, 2019
US date format: 1/19/2019, UK date format: 19/1/2019
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 19, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching Russian Doll.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 19, 2019?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- See more
- Dissident Irish Republican campaign: A car bomb explodes outside a courthouse in Londonderry, Northern Ireland. The bomb exploded as the area was being evacuated, and there were no injuries. Investigations currently point responsibility for the attack towards the New IRA dissident organisation. (BBC)
- A car bomb explodes outside a courthouse in Londonderry, Northern Ireland. The bomb exploded as the area was being evacuated, and there were no injuries. Investigations currently point responsibility for the attack towards the New IRA dissident organisation. (BBC)
- American singer R. Kelly is dropped by RCA Records following the release of Surviving R. Kelly, a Lifetime documentary detailing alleged sexual assaults committed by him. (Variety)
- 2018–19 North American winter: A state of emergency is declared in Pennsylvania and New Jersey as a large winter storm makes its way to the northeastern United States. Three people have already been killed due to it. (AccuWeather) (The Weather Channel)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- F.T.C. Is Said to Be Considering Large Facebook Fines The agency’s investigation, which began in late March, is continuing, and the commissioners and staff have not reached a final conclusion. [..]
- See all financial news of January 19, 2019