Friday January 04, 2019
US date format: 1/4/2019, UK date format: 4/1/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see zodiac on January 4, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while The Reckoning by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching American Style.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 04, 2019?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- The United States Central Command announces that a U.S. airstrike in Ma'rib Governorate, Yemen, has killed Jamal Ahmad Mohammad Al Badawi, who is believed to have masterminded the 2000 USS Cole bombing that killed 17 American sailors. (The Independent)
- The Arakan Army attacks four police posts in Rakhine State, Myanmar, killing 13 policemen and injuring 9 others. (Reuters)
- Koszalin escape room fire: Five 15-year-old girls are killed in a fire at an escape room in Koszalin, Poland. (TVN24)
- Five 15-year-old girls are killed in a fire at an escape room in Koszalin, Poland. (TVN24)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- 5 Reasons You Wouldn’t Want to Be in Tim Cook’s Shoes Right Now Apple’s chief executive has enjoyed enormous success over his seven years running the company, but he’s likely to face tougher times ahead. [..]
- Carlos Ghosn, Former Nissan Chairman, Will Appear in Court A hearing set for Jan. 8 would be the first time the embattled auto industry executive has appeared in public since his arrest in November. [..]
- See all financial news of January 4th, 2019
- 1 USD = 0.877 EUR
- 1 USD = 107.773 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7913 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.4272 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3488 CAD
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 04, 2019?
On January 04, 2019 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is January 04, 2019?
On January 04, 2019 the zodiac sign was Capricorn.
Who was the US President on January 04, 2019?
On January 04, 2019 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 04, 2019?
On January 04, 2019 the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on January 04, 2019?
On January 04, 2019 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.