Friday January 25, 2019
US date format: 1/25/2019, UK date format: 25/1/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 25, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while It's Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Russian Doll.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 25, 2019?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- See more
- 18 people were killed and 23 others were injured when gunmen belonging to the "Union for Peace" group, attacked a funeral ceremony in the town of Ippy, Central African Republic. (The Tribune)
- Brumadinho dam disaster: A mining dam owned by the Brazilian company Vale collapses in Minas Gerais, leaving 248 dead and 22 people missing. (BBC)
- A mining dam owned by the Brazilian company Vale collapses in Minas Gerais, leaving 248 dead and 22 people missing. (BBC)
- 2019 South Sulawesi floods: At least 59 people are killed when flooding and landslides hit South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Twenty-five others are missing and thousands have been displaced. (Al Jazeera) (Yahoo! News)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Amazon Is Pushing Facial Technology That a Study Says Could Be Biased In new tests, Amazon’s system had more difficulty identifying the gender of female and darker-skinned faces than similar services from IBM and Microsoft. [..]
- Businesses Are Taking Action After Brexit Warnings Go Unheeded Companies and trade groups had implored British leaders to give them reassurances and information. They say they can’t wait any longer. [..]
- See all financial news of January 25, 2019