Wednesday 2 January 2019US date format: 1/2/2019, UK date format: 2/1/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 2, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching American Style.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at January 02 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 2 January 2019
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 2019!
Which were the important events of 2 January 2019 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 January
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
A surprise announcement added to concerns about the ability of American tech giants to navigate an increasingly uncertain economy and a trade war with China. [..]
More Chinese companies went public in the United States in 2018 than in any year since 2014. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $61.76
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $135.65
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $105.16
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $20.03
- 1 CHF = 9.1216 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.8348 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.9375 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.6016 SEK