Thursday 19 June 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Václav Klaus and Marlene Warfield in Queens.
Sergeant York, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1941 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Václav Klaus: Czech economist and politician 2nd President of the Czech Republic.
- Delia Smith: Entertainer.
- Marlene Warfield in Queens: New York, USA; actress (Victoria - Maude).
- Vaclav Klaus: Czech economist and politician.
- Duncan Forbes
- Conchita Carpio-Morales: Filipino Supreme Court jurist.
- US President Roosevelt signs Two Ocean Navy Expansion Act
- Cheerios Cereal invents an O-shaped cereal
- Romania orders Jews to evacuate Darabani