Wednesday 19 November 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 19, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gillo Pontecorvo and Morris Kight.
Captain Kidd's Kids, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 November 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1919 ?
- Gillo Pontecorvo: Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2006).
- George Fenneman: Peking, China -- TV announcer (You Bet Your Life).
- Morris Kight: American activist, he was a pioneer in the gay rights movement.
- Suzanne Cabanettes: Po?t-Laval physician.
- Alan Young: English-Canadian actor singer and director.
- US Senate rejects (55-39) Treaty of Versailles and League of Nations.