Wednesday 5 November 1919US date format: 11/5/1919, UK date format: 5/11/1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Félix Gaillard and Elisa Lamotte.
Hawthorne of the U.S.A., directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1919 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Félix Gaillard: French Radical politician who served as Prime Minister under the Fourth Republic from 1957 to 1958.
- Elisa Lamotte
- Andre Frey
- Myron Floren Webster San Diego California: accordionist (Lawrence Welk Show).
- Myron Floren: American accordion player and pianist (d. 2005).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yearning - Prince's Orchestra
- Dear Heart - John Steel