Tuesday 18 November 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 18, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Gray and Georgia Carroll.
Captain Kidd's Kids, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 November 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1919 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Georgia Carroll: American singer, fashion model, and actress, best known for her work with Kay Kyser's big band orchestra in the mid-1940s.
- Harry Gray: American production manufacturer and CEO of United Technologies, a subsidiary of American Medical Holdings.
- André Mahé: French road bicycle racer, a professional rider from 1945 until 1954.
- Carl Holmquist: Salt Lake City Military man.
- Jocelyn Brando: San Francisco, California -- Actress (Ugly American).
- Ferdinand Domela Newenhouse: Anarchist (free socialist).