Sunday 2 November 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jorge de Sena and Jorge Sena.
Scarlet Days, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1919 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Jorge de Sena: Portuguese engineer / poet (Reino da Estupidez).
- Pierre Danzelle: France sport Champion.
- Jorge Sena: Portuguese poet, novelist, playwright, a prolific writer in various genres.
- Yves Gueguen: Rouen Military man.
- Warren Stevens: American actor (d. 2012).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy - Shannon Four
- Breeze (Blow My Baby Back to Me) - American Quartet