Monday 10 November 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mikhail Kalashnikov and Moise Tshombe.
Male and Female, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1919 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Mikhail Kalashnikov: Russian general and engineer designed the AK-47 (d. 2013).
- Moise Tshombe: Congolese accountant and politician Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (d. 1969).
- Portland (Oregon)
- François Périer: French stage/film actor.
- Clyde "Bulldog" Turner: NFL center (Chicago Bears).
- Michael Strank: American flag raiser on Iwo Jima (d. 1945).
- Fred Leopold: American lawyer, politician, mayor of Beverly Hills in 1967.
- Francois Perier: French actor (Born 1919).
- George Fenneman: American radio and television announcer (Born 1919).
- 1st observance of National Book Week
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Oh! How She Can Sing - Van & Schenck
- You Don't Need the Wine to Have a Wonderful Time - Eddie Cantor
- You Can't Get Lovin' Where There Ain't No Love - Nora Bayes