Friday 7 November 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Tison and Ellen Stewart.
Blind Husbands, directed by Erich Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Sky Pilot in No Man's Land by Ralph Connor was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1919 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:07 November
- Hugo Haase: German lawyer jurist and politician (d. 1919).
- US police raid offices of Union of Russian Workers
- The first Palmer Raid is conducted on the second anniversary of the Russian Revolution. Over 10,000 suspected communists and anarchists are arrested in twenty-three different U.S. cities.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy - Shannon Four
- Breeze (Blow My Baby Back to Me) - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?