Tuesday 20 November 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Griffin McIntyre .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Mist, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Home To Holly Springs by Jan Karon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vratice se rode.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Actua Pool or Cars Mater-National Championship.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 20 November 2007 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Griffin McIntyre: American child of noted parent, musician Joey McIntyre.
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- Thousands of people escape Pakistan's Swat district, where the Pakistan Army is fighting with pro-Taliban militants. (BBC)
- More than 100 journalists are arrested for protesting against the state of emergency and media restrictions. (BBC)
- Pakistan Chief Election Commissioner Justice (retired) Qazi Mohammad Farooq announces the next general elections will be held on January 8, 2008.
- November 2007 strikes in France:
- French President Nicolas Sarkozy vows to continue his economic reforms. (BBC)
- Students and civil servants join transport workers in the strike. (BBC)
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict:
- The Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Olmert and the President of the Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas are formally invited to the 2007 Mideast peace conference. (BBC)
- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert holds talks with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Sharm el-Sheikh. (BBC)
- The Cambodia Tribunal holds its first public hearing, evaluating a bail request by Khang Khek Ieu. (BBC)
- The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe reverses its decision not to monitor the 2007 Russian legislative election. (BBC)
- Manfo Kwaku Asiedu is sentenced to 33 years in jail for his role in the 21 July 2005 London bombings. (BBC)
- Warren Jeffs, the leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is sentenced to five years to life in jail for complicity in rape. (BBC)
- Jordanian voters go to the polls in the 2007 parliamentary election. (BBC)
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations members sign their first charter at the 13th ASEAN Summit in Singapore. (BBC)
- Bangladesh calls for more international aid for the survivors of cyclone Sidr. (BBC)
- The death toll from the 2007 Zasyadko mine disaster rises to at least 90. (BBC)
- Manouchehr Mottaki, the Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs, announces Iran has agreed to a new round of talks about Iraq with the United States. (BBC)
- The United Nations reduces its estimate of how many people are infected with HIV in 2007 from nearly 40 million to 33 million. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 20 November 2007
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Farsley - Altrincham : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?