Wednesday 20 September 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Boutang and Malik Meraj Khalid.
The Danger Girl, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1916!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1916 ?
- Pierre Boutang: French writer, a novelist, philosopher and critic.
- Malik Meraj Khalid: Former Caretaker Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 2003).
- Malik Khalid: Pakistani politician Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 2003).
- Friedrik Johannes Hugo von Engelken becomes US Mint director.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- If I Knock the L Out of Kelly - Marguerite Farrell
- Prince's Orchestra - The Missouri Waltz
- Hill and Dale - Fred Van Eps